Keep Teaching & Stay Connected with an LMS
Trying to move suddenly from face-to-face to digital?Congregations can keep their classes and community alive with a Learning Management System (LMS). Consider some of the best options for beginners on a budget. Continue reading
Webinars: From Beginner to Expert
Nervous to access online resources without IT support? This hands-on workshop will cover all the basics. In one morning, go from a webinar beginner to being the IT master your students need to succeed in a tech-driven workforce. Continue reading
Tech for Tracking: Making the Change
You’ve found a great educational technology to introduce toy our program! Now what? Comments and suggestions from training participants. Continue reading
Tech for Tracking: Tools for Data Collection & Assessment
What are the possibilities & realities of data collection in the digital age? Find out more about learning management systems. Continue reading
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Using Action Research to Improve Industry Certificate Completion in Integrated Education & Training (IE&T) Providers in Washington D.C.
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
You must be logged in to post a comment.