Keep Teaching & Stay Connected with an LMS
Trying to move suddenly from face-to-face to digital?Congregations can keep their classes and community alive with a Learning Management System (LMS). Consider some of the best options for beginners on a budget. Continue reading
Announcing: Mustard Seed Training
As you may have heard over the past few months, I have been working hard to bring some new ideas to life. I have been translating Mustard Seed Books into online formats, participated in an entrepreneurship accelerator called LaunchU at Oberlin College, and now I’m launching a brand new project: Mustard Seed Training Over the past several… Continue reading
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Using Action Research to Improve Industry Certificate Completion in Integrated Education & Training (IE&T) Providers in Washington D.C.
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
You must be logged in to post a comment.