Fun Ways to Teach for the New Technology-Enhanced GED® Test Items
The new GED® Test is on the computer. Here are some classic, unplugged activities that can prepare students to be successful test-takers. Continue reading
Cite It Right! Scoring and Teaching GED® Reasoning Through Language Arts Test Extended Response
The extended response on the GED® Reasoning Through Language Arts test requires constructing an argument supported with evidence from a given text. Become familiar with a GED® test item sampler and practice scoring extended responses. Continue reading
Summer PD for 2014 GED Test Instructors: 3 Week Online Courses
Join today! Two summer sessions of online course based on “Teaching Adults: A 2014 GED Test Resource Book.” Continue reading
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Using Action Research to Improve Industry Certificate Completion in Integrated Education & Training (IE&T) Providers in Washington D.C.
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
You must be logged in to post a comment.