Bigger, Better Writing on the GED Test
Using the GED Academy practice tests and grading rubrics can help improve your writing instruction. Continue reading
COABE Presentations on the Repository!
COABE 2016 was bigger and better in Texas! Save some trees and get the slides from the repository. Continue reading
Quotable Quotes from All About Scoring
This afternoon I got to experience one of the new professional development workshops GED Testing Service is rolling out this year. All About Scoring guides teachers on the criteria to score constructed responses on the GED Test. Since the need for this kind of training is high, I was particularly interested in their format, tools…and… Continue reading
Science is Awesome! Scoring and Teaching GED® Science Test Short Answer Responses
The GED® Science test includes TWO short answer typed responses. Become familiar with a GED® test item sampler and practice scoring. Continue reading
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Using Action Research to Improve Industry Certificate Completion in Integrated Education & Training (IE&T) Providers in Washington D.C.
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
You must be logged in to post a comment.