New Course: Keys to the 3 HSE Tests
As Ohio adds the HiSET & TASC exams, what does this mean for adult educators? Come find out. Continue reading
Teaching Your Students Technology 101 for the Computer-Based GED® Test
Prepare your students for computer-based testing by taking a closer look at ways to teach mouse skills and keyboarding skills, considering how to support learning, and decide which resources might work best for your classroom. Continue reading
Fun Ways to Teach for the New Technology-Enhanced GED® Test Items
The new GED® Test is on the computer. Here are some classic, unplugged activities that can prepare students to be successful test-takers. Continue reading
Improve Your Typing Speed for Computer-Based GED® Testing
Free online resources and tips to improve typing skills to prepare for computer-based GED testing. Continue reading
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Using Action Research to Improve Industry Certificate Completion in Integrated Education & Training (IE&T) Providers in Washington D.C.
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
You must be logged in to post a comment.