Webinar presented for adult educators, sponsored by The Literacy Cooperative of Greater Cleveland on July 22, 2022. Continue reading
As Ohio adds the HiSET & TASC exams, what does this mean for adult educators? Come find out. Continue reading
Save time with the best free resources for teaching GED Test Prep with “Quick (Unofficial) 2017 GED Test Update” Continue reading
Browse some of the best free resources for adult learners and let us know what you think! Continue reading
A short video of a real experience teaching basic technology to facilitate reflection on the benefits and realistic expectations. Continue reading
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
- 20 Resources to Plan Group Prayer for Catholic Retreats