Exciting Technology for 2014 GED Test Prep Instruction
Using technology to prepare GED Test takers. Workshops at the “Achieving Credentials for Success” Conference in Appleton, Wisconsin, October 2013. Continue reading
Northeast Ohio Adult Educators: New Online Course on 2014 GED Test!
Are you an adult educator in Northeast Ohio? Sign up for a free online course to prepare for the 2014 GED Test. Continue reading
Wisconsin Pre-Conference Webinars
Pre-conference webinars for Wisconsin adult educators about the 2014 GED Test. Continue reading
Back-to-school shopping? Support “Women Priests in Ireland”!
While you are buying textbooks, support a book-in-progress on Irish women priests by author Meagen Farrell. Continue reading
Teaching Adults is on Goodreads! Are you?
Add, rate or read and excerpt of Teaching Adults: A 2014 GED® Test Resource Book on my favorite social network. Continue reading
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Using Action Research to Improve Industry Certificate Completion in Integrated Education & Training (IE&T) Providers in Washington D.C.
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
You must be logged in to post a comment.