the literacy cooperative
Resources for Teaching Tech 101
Tips and resources to teach basic keyboarding and computer skills. Continue reading
New Online Course for Instructors to Implement 2014 GED® Test Changes
WVIZ/PBS/ideastream is offering a three-week online course based on the book “Teaching Adults: A 2014 GED Test Resource Book.” Register today! Continue reading
Northeast Ohio Adult Educators: New Online Course on 2014 GED Test!
Are you an adult educator in Northeast Ohio? Sign up for a free online course to prepare for the 2014 GED Test. Continue reading
TLC: 2014 GED® Test Instructional Strategies
Instructional strategies for the 2014 GED Test…with lesson plans! Presented in Cleveland, Ohio. Continue reading
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Using Action Research to Improve Industry Certificate Completion in Integrated Education & Training (IE&T) Providers in Washington D.C.
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
You must be logged in to post a comment.