Exciting Technology for 2014 GED Test Prep Instruction
Using technology to prepare GED Test takers. Workshops at the “Achieving Credentials for Success” Conference in Appleton, Wisconsin, October 2013. Continue reading
Program Tip: ProLiteracy
Are you an adult educator or GED Test instructor looking to connect with a broader network? Get involved with ProLiteracy! Continue reading
Tutor Tip: Share the Table
Get students eating and talking around the holidays with a potluck. Continue reading
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Using Action Research to Improve Industry Certificate Completion in Integrated Education & Training (IE&T) Providers in Washington D.C.
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
You must be logged in to post a comment.