What should adult literacy providers expect with the upcoming 2014 GED test? Find out the answers in ProLiteracy’s white paper. Continue reading
Mustard Seed Community, Learning Circles, and Street Teachers: Theory-Based Multi-Tier Adult Education Presented on March 18, 2010 at the joint national conference of COABE/ProLiteracy in Chicago, Illinois. Each of the three tiers was discussed from theoretical basis to implementation, focusing on engaging volunteers. This cost-effective program model is being piloted by a coalition of six… Continue reading
ProLiteracy Education Network offers free, self-paced online trainings for new adult literacy tutors. Continue reading
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
- 20 Resources to Plan Group Prayer for Catholic Retreats