When contemplating an upcoming webinar… To record or not to record–that is the question: Whether ’tis nobler in the training to suffer The slings and arrows of potential distribution Or to take record of the various questions, And by answering end them. Continue reading
What is the Common Core? And Why Are People Freaking Out About It?
Do you have any opinion on the Common Core State Standards? Think you can write better lessons? Take the challenge. Continue reading
Take My Ideas! Please!
Want to make the world a better place? Here are some opportunities. Continue reading
Instructors: Ready for the 2014 GED® Test?
The 2014 GED® Test is officially here! Meagen Farrell’s top content provides answers to instructors’ frequently asked questions. Continue reading
Resources for Teaching Tech for the GED® Test
Instructor recommendations from a training on how to prepare learners for computer-based GED® Testing. Continue reading
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Using Action Research to Improve Industry Certificate Completion in Integrated Education & Training (IE&T) Providers in Washington D.C.
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
You must be logged in to post a comment.