GED Test Instructors
Tips an resources for tutors & instructors in adult basic education and GED Test preparation.
The Story of the 2016 GED Testing Service Conference
Get inspired and learn the latest updates to prepare adults for the GED Test. Continue reading
Blended Learning and Final Lesson Plans
Tuesday afternoon is a great time for lesson plans, blended learning, and Moody Blues. Continue reading
Building Engaging Lessons for GED® Test Prep
Our goal on Tuesday is to leave with lesson plans ready for the classroom! Let’s talk about increasing engagement. Continue reading
Bigger, Better Writing on the GED Test
Using the GED Academy practice tests and grading rubrics can help improve your writing instruction. Continue reading
Fun Ways to Teach for the GED® Test
Can you pass the intro to the GED Test quiz? How about create fun lesson plans for GED Test Prep? Find out! Continue reading
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Using Action Research to Improve Industry Certificate Completion in Integrated Education & Training (IE&T) Providers in Washington D.C.
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
You must be logged in to post a comment.