20 Resources to Plan Group Prayer for Catholic Retreats
This year, illness cancelled group meetings, interrupting my 13-year-old son’s confirmation preparation. So I designed a personal retreat to supplement the group meetings and deepen his experience of the sacrament of confirmation. Then I asked for feedback from parent and catechist reviewers in a variety of settings. We hope this retreat can be adapted for… Continue reading
Pandemic Preparation for First Holy Communion… at Home!
Adapting to change, celebrating the sacrament of initiation, and keeping our eyes on the eternal Light of Christ Continue reading
Family Bible Study: Week 5
Is your heart ready to receive the Supper of the Lamb? This is the last of a 5-week BIble study for families to prepare at home. Continue reading
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Using Action Research to Improve Industry Certificate Completion in Integrated Education & Training (IE&T) Providers in Washington D.C.
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
You must be logged in to post a comment.