Making CGS Materials
How to Finish Your Wooden Figures
Tips to finish your 2D or 3D figures for Catechesis of the Good Shepherd. Continue reading
3 Ways to Make a Raised Surface Map of Israel
Want to engage young children with Biblical Geography? Raised surface maps are a great tool to get hands-on with the places Jesus walked. Learn more about the materials we used to bring this alive in our atrium. Continue reading
How to Learn Calligraphy (or Fancy Writing)
With some practice and the right tools you can teach yourself calligraphy for lovely hand written prayer cards, scripture booklets, and even thank you notes. Continue reading
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Using Action Research to Improve Industry Certificate Completion in Integrated Education & Training (IE&T) Providers in Washington D.C.
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
You must be logged in to post a comment.