How Inner City Hough is Like Small Town Jefferson
Two years ago, we moved to my husband’s small town for two reasons: 1. As a family practice doctor, rural access to health care is a much more dire need than urban access. 2. His parents live here. Unfortunately, thanks to the “city vs country mouse” trope, there’s a strong perception that people in small… Continue reading
Crossing Racial Lines in Cleveland, or, S#!& Black People Say to White People Living in Hough
How do black neighbors react to a white person moving in to Hough? Continue reading
A Neighbor Responds: On the Need to Integrate Cleveland Neighborhoods
Writer and activist Mansfield Frazier welcomes urban diversity Continue reading
What is it like to be a white woman in the Hough neighborhood of Cleveland?
Being a white woman in the Hough neighborhood of Cleveland. Continue reading
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Using Action Research to Improve Industry Certificate Completion in Integrated Education & Training (IE&T) Providers in Washington D.C.
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
You must be logged in to post a comment.