Booking available starting in September 2021!
Schedule your two-to-three hour webinar or in-person workshop for instructors providing:
- IET (Integrated Education & Training)
- ABE (Adult Basic Education)
- HSE (High School Equivalency) preparation (GED, HiSET, or TASC exams)
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
All professional development is tailored for your audience.
Each interactive workshop highlights the contextualized materials you have made available FREE to your instructors. If you have specific requests for materials to include in your workshop, please let me know early in the planning phase. I can curate free online materials based on your specifications.
In addition to the materials you have selected, instructors can explore part or all of FIVE FREE recently updated Contextualized Curricula from The Literacy Cooperative of Greater Cleveland. As the editor of the revision process, I can offer insights into developing contextualized lesson plans.
Workshop participants will:
- Explore sample lessons and activities to prepare adult learners
- Find sources of real-world examples from the 21st Century workforce
- Learn strategies to maximize adult learning
Each workshop can focus on specific industries (Health Care, Construction, etc.), academic subject areas (English Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, or Social Studies), or a combination of both.