I’ve been spending that last month traveling to share with instructors how they can get ready for the 2014 GED Test. I have promised my wonderful participants that I would post the trainings online. You’ll see a few variants on this presentation posted over the next week. This version is from the OAACE Conference in Dublin, Ohio on April 25, 2013:
OAACE: Exciting Strategies to Prepare Learners for the 2014 GED Test
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
- 20 Resources to Plan Group Prayer for Catholic Retreats