Special Presentation on Assessment by Dr. Tom Sticht
Jose Cruz from the San Diego Literacy Council shares a special presentation on assessment from Dr. Tom Sticht. Continue reading
We got the grant!
We got the grant! The Literacy Cooperative has been approved for $28,000 from Sisters of Charity to pilot a Tutor Training Collaborative. While additional grants are still pending, these funds will allow us to begin the process of selecting pilot partner organizations and a Tutor Training Champion who will lead the program. We will be… Continue reading
Adult Literacy Education Wiki
All hail the ALE: Adult Literacy Education Wiki. Find or contribute content on ALE topics. Continue reading
Khan Academy for Adult Learners
Khan Academy: a solution for FREE online GED prep? Here’s how GED instructors use it now. . Continue reading
NEO Literacy Corps: Where Are They Now?
Updates on 2010-11 alums from Northeast Ohio Literacy Corps. Continue reading
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Using Action Research to Improve Industry Certificate Completion in Integrated Education & Training (IE&T) Providers in Washington D.C.
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
You must be logged in to post a comment.