Is Hallowe’en a Christian Holiday?
Short answer: It can be. The word “Hallowe’en” comes from “All Hallows Eve.” Hallowed means holy, as in “hallowed be thy name.” Thus “All Hallows” is another way to say “All the Holies” aka “All Saints Day” which is celebrated on November 1st. Since we can’t possibly know all of the people who are… Continue reading
Kickstarter LAUNCH: True Story of How Women Became Priests in Ireland
Crowdfund a book on the Development of Women’s Ordination in the Anglican Church of Ireland. On Kickstarter for 21 days only! Continue reading
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Using Action Research to Improve Industry Certificate Completion in Integrated Education & Training (IE&T) Providers in Washington D.C.
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
You must be logged in to post a comment.