Pepsi Refresh: a Bad Deal for Non-Profits?
Pepsi Refresh Everything will give $1,300,000 each month in 2011 to 32 charitable causes in the USA based purely on website voting, while accepting applications from 1000 causes each month. Is participating worth the time for applicants, especially local, non-profit social service agencies? Continue reading
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Using Action Research to Improve Industry Certificate Completion in Integrated Education & Training (IE&T) Providers in Washington D.C.
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
You must be logged in to post a comment.