Religion & Spirituality
Family Bible Study: Week 5
Is your heart ready to receive the Supper of the Lamb? This is the last of a 5-week BIble study for families to prepare at home. Continue reading
Family Bible Study: Week 4
How do we respond to being invited to the Supper of the Lamb? One Roman Centurion gives us a beautiful prayer. Continue reading
Family Bible Study: Week 3
As we prepare for 1st Communion, let’s remember the forgiving love that the father has for us. Continue reading
Family Bible Study: Week 2
How can families prepare for First Communion at home? Part 2 of 5 in a sample Bible study for this special time. Continue reading
Family Bible Study: Week 1
Trying something new: supporting family Bible study at home. Jesus is as close to us as a vine and its branches! Continue reading
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Using Action Research to Improve Industry Certificate Completion in Integrated Education & Training (IE&T) Providers in Washington D.C.
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
You must be logged in to post a comment.