Discovered this blog in my research on the new GED Test alternatives: TASC & HiSET. I think the title of this post should be: “What You Need to Know for the TASC Science Test.” This is a concise review of topics in basic high school level science for anyone studying or tutoring at this level.
How to Become a Science Expert for the TASC Test
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Using Action Research to Improve Industry Certificate Completion in Integrated Education & Training (IE&T) Providers in Washington D.C.
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
You must log in to post a comment.