In this age of short Tweets and Facebook status updates, Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King, Junior still shines as a master of rhetoric for his eloquent and inspiring use of the English language. I highly recommend celebrating his birth and this National Day of Service by reading or listening the full “I Have a Dream” speech from “what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation.” Many of Dr. King’s words are still relevant today.
American Rhetoric: Martin Luther King
Mustard Seed Training is a team of faith-based artisan creating materials for praying with children. Our ministry is to share the love of God and neighbor.
Our group was founded in 2017 by CGS catechist and woodworker Meagen Farrell. Meagen is also an author, trainer, and PhD student in the fields of adult basic education and educational technology (that’s the “Training” part!).
Thank you for your patience & prayers!
Our goal is to provide you with quality materials and service. Please view our shipping policy and refund policy. We take a scheduled break every year from December 22 (or the last Friday before Christmas) to January 2 (or the first Monday).
Recent BLOG Posts
- Measuring Distance Presence in Online Communities of Practice (CoP) Using the Community of Inquiry (CoI) Framework
- Three FREE Little Mustard Seed Library Books Now Available!
- Workplace Reading, Writing & Math for Adults
- Little Mustard Seed Library on Kickstarter until April 21st
- 20 Resources to Plan Group Prayer for Catholic Retreats