Meagen Farrell, Chief Learning Officer of Mustard Seed Training
Looking to share the love of God with children? Mustard Seed Training is here to help you create a more peaceful and just society by how we approach teaching and parenting.
Our ministry is to support kids and parents to grow in love for God and one another.
Our business is making hands-on materials for praying with children, primarily ages 3-12. We specialize in:
- Unique hand-crafted wooden products,
- DIY sets you can finish at home, and
- Standard Good Shepherd materials made from Baltic Birch plywood.
Adult Faith Formation
In addition to selling materials from our small group of faith-based crafters, Meagen Farrell is available to facilitate live workshops, online courses, or webinars for adults on the following topics:
- FREE: Child Protection Training (certified VIRTUS trainer)
- Make-and-take workshops to create materials that engage kids with God’s Word,
- Adapting your program to be inclusive of all children,
- Digital tools for volunteer and student management,
- Crowdfunding your church or non-profit project.
Feel free to contact Meagen at 216.973.4977 or use the form below:
From my previous career as a teacher trainer in adult basic education, you can also find resources on this site for:
- GED, TASC, or HiSET Test prep,
- training for adult literacy/GED® Test prep instructors, and
- Free Cool Online Tools.
About Meagen Farrell
I am author of Teaching Adults: A GED® Test Resource Book available from New Readers Press, and a variety of instructional materials by Essential Education. As Founder of Farrell Ink LLC, I provided program design and training services for non-profits and small businesses.
*GED® is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education (ACE) and administered exclusively by GED Testing Service LLC under license. TASC Test Assessing Secondary Completion is a trademark of McGraw-Hill School Education Holdings LLC. HiSET is a national high school equivalency testing program by Educational Testing Service (ETS) and Iowa Testing Programs (ITP). Any content on this website is not endorsed or approved by these trademark holders.
All content is copyright of Meagen Farrell. Opinions expressed are solely the responsibility of the author.
Links from my blog are intended to share something I know, use, and trust and to help you in your work or studies. Some affiliate links provide a small reimbursement for referral if you purchase. All funds used to cover site maintenance. However, no logos, links, phrases or images used on this site for educational purposes imply affiliation, endorsement, or sponsorship by their respective owners.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, and offset the rest using Terrapass.
- “The inherent worth and dignity of every [human] person.” –UUA Principles
- “You don’t have to move out of your neighborhood to live in a better one.” –Majora Carter
- “It don’t take much, but you gotta have some/ The old ways help when the new ways come/ Just leave a little water for the next in line/ They’re gonna need a little water from another time.” –John McCutcheon
- “You can’t take it with you when you go/ You just got your soul, you just got your soul.” –Jeff Miller
- “Put the needs of the poor and vulnerable first. The economy must serve people, not the other way around.” –Catholic Social Teaching
- “What we would like to do is change the world–make it a little simpler for people to feed, clothe, and shelter themselves as God intended them to do.” –Dorothy Day
- “There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.” –Galatians 3:28