Many thanks to the Literacy Cooperative of Greater Cleveland for sponsoring this FREE workshop for literacy professionals in our region!
Access the slideshow at this link:
Troubleshooting: Webinars as Participant
Participants, when directed please:
- Register for the sample webinar at this link.
- Check your email for the registration confirmation.
- In the registration email, find the link to test your system.
Once everyone is connected, we will start the sample webinar, with live support.
You will have a chance to practice the following features:
- Muting yourself so you don’t interrupt the webinar.
- Connecting to webinar audio on your computer or phone.
- Entering a response in the chat box.
- Responding to a poll.
- Submitting a question to the presenter.
- Minimizing and re-opening the window.
After we have practiced using a live webinar, then we will try out accessing a recorded webinar about Open Educational Resources. Access high quality content that you don’t have to create yourself!